Visa fee is the amount individuals must pay to get a visa, a document permitting them to stay in a foreign country for a specific period. In most cases, visa fee is non refundable. Lets explore more about different visa types & their fee.
This fee varies depending on the type of visa being applied for and the nationality of the applicant. Here is some common visa :
Study Visa :
- It is a document that allows an individual to study in a foreign country .
- Visa fees : 150 CAD (INR 9,080 ) approx.
Visitor Visa :
- It is a document that allows an individual to stay in a foreign country temporarily, usually for tourism
- Visa fees – 100 CAD (INR 5,935 ) approx.
Work Permit Visa :
- A work permit visa allows an individual to enter and work in a foreign country for a specified period.
- Visa fees – 155 CAD (INR 9,608 ) approx.
Other fees may be associated with the study permit application, such as biometrics or application processing fee.
Q. How much will it cost for Business Visa to Canada ?
A. The cost to apply for the Canadian Business Visa is CAD$100 with an additional fee of CAD$85 if you are asked to give your biometric information. So the application cost for the Business Visa is CAD$185. If your visa is approved, then you will have to pay for the passport processing, which costs around CAD$45.
Q. How to get PR in Canada ?
- Fill out the online form.
- Scan and upload the documents.
- Pay your fees.
- Submit your complete application.
- After you apply.
- Check your application status.
Q. How can I apply for Express Entry in India?
A. Express Entry Profile Creation
- Step 1: Complete your ECA. …
- Step 2: Complete your language ability tests. …
- Step 3: Create your Express Entry profile. …
- Step 4: Calculate your CRS score. …
- Step 5: Get your Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Q. How to study in Canada ?
A. For more information about studying in Canada, visit educanada.ca.
- Step 1: Find a world-class school or program. Canada is a land of endless possibilities. …
- Step 2: Make a budget and find out how to pay for your studies. …
- Step 3: Apply to a school. …
- Step 4: Apply to study in Canada. …
- Step 5: Get ready to come to Canada.